Walk in Schedule
Seeing a College of Science Academic Advisor
College of Science
Mathematical Sciences Building Room 231
Phone: (765) 494-1771
COLLEGE OF SCIENCE STUDENTS
Use advisor walk-ins:
- To drop / add courses
- To resolve conflicts in schedule
- To ask general questions
- Walk-ins are designed for quick questions and therefore are held to 15 minutes per visit
- Students should use the walk-in times of their assigned advisor unless the advisor is unavailable and it is an immediate, time-sensitive matter.
Before coming to MATH 231 please check walk-in times, they are updated weekly and times ARE subject to change without notice.
Schedule a 30 minute appointment with your advisor:
- To register for Fall/Spring/Summer semesters
- For in-depth advising (longer than 15 minutes)
- For academic planning and career development
- COS students must see their assigned advisor
If you make an appointment you must be on time, if you are later than 5 minutes from your appointment start time the advisor may ask you to reschedule.
STUDENTS WANTING to CODO or minor in COS
There are specific times designated for each COS Major available on the Non-College of Science Walk-in Schedule.