Standard Operating Procedures

Credit card purchasing form

Request for purchase under $10,000

Procurement forms

Waiver for competitive bid (Word)

Verification of equipment non-availability

Large equipment purchases

Request for purchase $10,000 and over

Individual or consultant payments or reimbursements

Reimbursement Forms

Please fill out any of the forms below that are applicable to your situation. Read each form carefully and complete the forms to the best of your ability. Any questions can be directed to the College of Science via email at:

If you are being reimbursed by Purdue University please fill out the Substitute W9 form (Word).

Please note:

  • This form must be signed with your handwritten signature.
  • Also, you will need to provide us with receipts of your expenses showing proof of payment.

If you are international please make sure you have the following items, depending on your Visa type:

  • Substitute W9 Form (required)
  • Passport (required)
  • Visa Stamp (required)
  • I-94 (required)
  • I-20 (if applicable)
  • DS-2019 (if applicable)
  • Written authorization from your home institution (if applicable)
  • Glacier: If you are not a U.S. Citizen, Glacier documents are required.

If you have a bank account outside of The United States, Mexico, or Canada please fill out the Wire Transfer Form.

All paperwork should be printed out and mailed to:

Purdue University Chemistry
560 Oval Drive
WTHR 225
West Lafayette, IN 47907

Consulting Agreements

All packing slips/receipts collected

Vendor payments

Purdue University College of Science, 150 N. University St, West Lafayette, IN 47907 • Phone: (765) 494-1729, Fax: (765) 494-1736

Student Advising Office: (765) 494-1771, Fax: (765) 496-3015 • Science IT, (765) 494-4488

© 2018 Purdue University | An equal access/equal opportunity university | Copyright Complaints

Trouble with this page? Disability-related accessibility issue? Please contact the College of Science Webmaster.