Multicultural Science Programs
Natasha L. Harris, Assistant Director of Science Diversity
Multicultural Science Programs in the College of Science facilitates the pursuit of science-oriented careers. It is the goal of these programs to increase representation from ethnic groups that are traditionally under-represented in the sciences. The College of Science values diversity and feels that students who study science in a diverse environment have a better academic experience.
Major donors include:
and Purdue University Faculty, Staff, and Alumni.
Thank you for applying for the FOSP Scholarship, application submission is now closed.
- Association of Multicultural Science Students (AMSS)
- MSP Employment, Internships, and Opportunities
- Incoming Students
- Future Opportunities Scholarship Program (FOSP)
- Multicultural Orientation Experience in Science (MOE's)
- Multicultural Leadership Training Seminar (SCI 100)
- STEM Academic Boot Camp- Dates will be communicated Spring 2017