We cannot guarantee the accuracy of your calculations if you do not have the assistance of your Academic Advisor.
Part 1. How to calculate your Semester or Graduation Index.
- Add up the number of hours of A+, A, A-, B+, B, B-, C+, C, C-, D+, D, D-, and F that you have earned.
- Place totals in the appropriate boxes below.
- Grades of P, N, and I are not used in the calculation.
- Grades of WF are not included in the GPA calculation.
- If a course has been repeated, use only the second enrollment information in the calculation.
- Click the submit button and the calculator will calculate the values for you.
Part 2. How to calculate the Semester Index necessary to change your Graduation Index to a desired value.
- Use this to calculate how your graduation index will change based on the semester index you receive.
- You will need to know how many hours and points you have before this semester's grades are added to your graduation index. You can calculate those in part 1 or in some cases you can read them off your most recent grade card.
- A grade in a second enrollment in a class replaces the grade and credits of the first enrollment in the class when calculating graduation index.